RightMark CPU Clock Utility is a handy, free Windows software, that belongs to the category Software utilities with subcategory Analysis & Optimization (more specifically Processor).
More about RightMark CPU Clock Utility
About the download, RightMark CPU Clock Utility is a relatively light program that will not require as much space than most software in the section Software utilities.Since we added this software to our catalog in 2006, it has managed to reach 8,726 downloads, and last week it gained 4 downloads.The current version of the program is 2.35 and it has been updated on 5/11/2010. It's available for users with the operating system Windows 98 and previous versions, and it is available in English.
- Added automatic SuperLFM feature detection (Intel Santa Rosa platform)
- Corrected main tray icon animation to include SuperLFM state
- Added identification of 45nm Intel Core 2 CPUs
- Added identification of Intel Celeron Dual Core CPUs
- Fixed performance on demand state comparison in SuperLFM mode
- Corrected CPU load measurement in SuperLFM state (Intel Santa Rosa platform)
- Performance on Demand profiles now shouldn't get stuck in SuperLFM state